After a long, hot week here in Arizona (115 plus) along with all the normal stress of a weekend, I had a lovely string of success moments that made me really feel grateful. And since my lesson in primary today was on sharing, I had to share my awesome tiny victories of this evening.
- Oldest smiles and tries hard to laugh with sibs even tho a migraine is raging. Then he catches his dad in private and whispers “Thanks Dad, I really like talking with you.”
- DK says “Can I watch a movie please?” (note full sentences and manners- especially after a hard weekend and church)
- Hubby says “Did you like me talking it thru calmly till we figured out where our miscommunication was? I am really trying to learn good communication, I’m not perfect but I’m trying”
- TeaRose and I have been newly called as primary teachers together.. she was really panicking, but afterwards today- she admitted being around the 6 yr olds was very fun today.
- Brand made it all the way thru the full 3 meeting block of YSA (young single adults)meetings, and stayed for their after church mingle to get some of his home teaching with his partner done.
- And the house is quiet and at peace. What a great way to end the day.